Licensed Practical Nurse
Stony Brook, NY 11794
SB CLINICAL PRACTICE MANAGEMENT PLAN INC
We are seeking Licensed Practical Nurses for our growing outpatient/ambulatory offices in Suffolk County, New York.
SUMMARY: The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides direct patient care under the supervision of the Practice.
Job Duties & Essential Functions:
· Accurately collects clinical data on patients and demonstrates competency in performing clinical interventions and reports abnormalities to Medical Provider.
· Triage patient phone calls and troubleshoot medication management issues
Required Education &Qualifications:
· Graduate of an accredited school of Practical Nursing.
· Currently registered in New York State as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
· Must have excellent communications skills
· Demonstrated competency in performing venipuncture for collection of blood specimens.
· Three years' experience in ambulatory care setting required as a LPN
CPMP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.