CNA - Float Team
Bremerton, WA 98337
CHI-Franciscan Harrison Medical Center
Department: Float Team
Location: Bremerton, WA
Job Status: Full Time
CHI Franciscan Health has exciting and rewarding careers with competitive salaries and benefits. We are a family of hospitals, health care services, and medical providers delivering compassionate care to people throughout the South Puget Sound. We are part of Catholic Health Initiatives, one of the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the country.
Our mission is to deliver high quality care that meets our patients' medical needs while providing emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families. We believe this three-part approach — physical, emotional, and spiritual — is essential to healing the whole person. Come join our team!
The Float CNA must adapt to all inpatient acute units and be able to build relationships quickly with patients, coworkers and physicians.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will assist in delivering nursing care, under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Completion of an accredited Nursing Assistant program (or military medical specialty training). Education must be included on application and be able to be verified.
- Six months related work experience strongly preferred.
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant by the Washington State Nursing Commission.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support certification.
- Must be able to pass background and Drug & Nicotine screen.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0252775
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Night Job
- Market: CHI-Franciscan Harrison Medical Center