RN / Neuro / Texas / Permanent / Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Medic
El Paso, TX 79901
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Las Palmas Medical Center offerscomprehensive services and special expertise in Emergency Room Medicine (LevelIII Trauma), Cardiology, Womens Services, Labor & Delivery, NeonatalIntensive Care, Neuroscience, Pediatric care, and Wound Care Management. LasPalmas Medical Center is also the only Kidney Transplant Center in the Region.Las Palmas Rehabilitation Hospital is a separate facility with newly renovatedpatient rooms, exercise equipment and cafeteria. The physicians, nurses andstaff at our 325-bed facility are committed to caring for our community withcompassionate, quality healthcare.
We are located on the Westside of ElPaso, Texas close to the University of Texas El Paso campus. We provideexceptional patient care services to the El Paso and Fort Bliss communities, aswell as Southern New Mexico and West Texas Regions.
We offer you an excellent totalcompensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit packageand growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to doexcellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flexspending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about thisfantastic opportunity.
POPULATION SERVED: Core competencies will be assessed primarily on the following population(s) served: Esophagitis, Gastrointestinal disorders, Kidney and Urinary Tract infections, Pneumonia and Pleurisy, Septicemia, Nutritional and Metabolic disorders, Cellulitis Pulmonary Edema and Respiratory Failure, COPD, Diabetes, Bronchitis and Asthma, Renal Failure, Renal Transplants, Wounds, Anemia, PVD, etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of intermediate patient care, to include vital signs and cardiac monitoring.
- Participates in the unit based Quality Improvement process.
- Practices, endorses and provides customer service skills to patients, visitors, physicians and staff.
- Demonstrates knowledge and respect of patients right to privacy and protection of patient's confidentiality.
- Plans, organizes and communicates patient care activities to the patient and the Registered Nurse.
- Monitors and documents information regarding patient's activities, as directed by the Registered Nurse.
- Other duties assigned.
- BCLS Certified
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- High school diploma or equivalent
PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Reads and write basic English.
- Ability to move in excess of 100 pounds, with assistance from other staff.
- Knowledge of body substance isolation.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) (preferred).
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a publi...