This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN or LPN) • Full Time Evenings
Seattle, WA 98112
Parkshore - Skilled Nursing
Posted 4 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
We are accepting applications for a full-time Registered Nurse to join our team!
This is a rotating evening schedule from 2:00pm to 10:30pm, 32 hours per week:
Week 1: Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday/Saturday
Week 2: Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Friday
Do you love what you do, but not where you re doing it
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance in your career with a growing organization
Do you thrive in an environment where meaningful work happens every day
Interested Keep reading!
Parkshore is a lakefront retirement community located in Seattle's picturesque Madison park neighborhood, Parkshore is looking for caring, fun and energetic Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team! As a Transforming Age community, Parkshore is comprised of dedicated and caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the lives of older adults and our team members.
- Work/Life Balance: We have multiple shifts and flexible schedules
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: We have the benefits you re looking for as well as other unique perks for full-time, part-time and on-call team members
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents, our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work together to make great things happen
- Reviews routines, calendar of events, and resident needs, delegates and assigns team members to work accordingly
- Reviews team member schedule and makes arrangements to cover for any absences
- Coordinates arrangements for resident appointments, treatments, or procedures, including transportation
- Makes daily rounds to observe and evaluate physical and emotional status of residents.
- Coordinates admission and discharge of residents
- Supervises and observes staff in the performance and their duties; provides them with feedback and any needed guidance
- Assists in training new team members
- Reviews medication profiles for completeness of information, accuracy in physician order transcription, and adheres to stop condition changes
- Ensures medications and supplies are ordered, in stock and counted at shift change
- Keeps the Director of Nursing informed of residents status and related matters
- Assures that all charting and record keeping is completed
- Follows up on dietary requirements and recommendations
- Communicates with physicians as required
- Participates in investigating, documenting, and resolving complaints by residents and family members.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited RN program
- Knowledgeable: A solid understanding of state and federal regulations; experience in senior living or similar care environment is a big plus!
- Licensure and Certifications: A current RN license in good standing
- Superb Communication: Must be able to read and write sufficiently in order to complete responsibilities of the position
- Leadership: Provide exceptional leadership, supervision and guidance to care team members
- Excellent Attitude: Have fun and laugh while taking pride in your work environment
At Parkshore, we care deeply about our mission and commitment to providing exceptional care to our residents. That is why we are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.
Posted 2 weeks ago