This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Wayzata, MN 55391
Meridian Manor - Assisted Living
Posted 5 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Nurses! Do you love what you do, but not where you re doing it Keep reading!
Check out this exciting opportunity to join a care team with a vision to transform the perception of age.
Meridian Manor, a newly-renovated senior lifestyle community located just a few short blocks from historic downtown Wayzata, Minnesota is looking for caring, fun and energetic Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our team! We are looking for compassionate, caring and talented LPNs to provide exceptional care to our residents.
As a Transforming Age community, Meridian Manor is comprised of dedicated and caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the lives of older adults and our team members. Our workplace emphasizes serving others, teamwork, our dedication to hospitality and customer service, vigorous innovation and integrity in everything we do.
Meridian Manor provides team members with an excellent benefits package; ask us what unique benefits are available for you!
To learn more about Meridian Manor and see where you could be working, check out our website !
Our LPNs are critical members of team! Here are some the essential duties:
- Establish meaningful, collaborative relationships with residents' and their family members
- Provide compassion and effective care and treatments to each resident considering the whole person (body, mind, spirit)
- Work with a team of professionals to ensure the residents comprehensive needs are met
- Review routines, calendar of events and resident needs
- Supervises and observes team members in the performance and their duties; provides them with feedback and any needed guidance
- Assists in training new team members
- Reviews medication profiles for completeness of information, accuracy in physician order transcription, and adheres to stop condition changes
- Ensures medications and supplies are ordered, in stock and counted
- Keeps the Director of Health Services informed of residents status and related matters
- Assures all charting and record keeping is accurate and complete
- Attends meetings, in-services, and participates in fire and disaster drills
- Promoting the Mission, Vision and Values of Transforming Age in all areas of responsibility.
- Have a fun, outgoing personality, fantastic attitude and caring, compassionate spirit
- Be a graduate of an accredited LPN program
- Have an active LPN license in the State of Minnesota in good standing
- Provide leadership and supervision to nursing team members
- Have knowledge of DHS Regulations
- Possess superb interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well and collaboratively with team members and external constituents
Meridian Manor is managed by a dedicated group of people committed to the vision of Transforming the Perception of Age and enhancing the lives of older adults. In this role, you will not only utilize the skills and experience you bring to the community, but also grow professionally by being part of an organization with core values - Integrity, Grace, Respect, Innovation, and Partnership - rooted in changing the way the world thinks, acts and feels about aging.
We have fun at work. We laugh a lot! We work hard. We care deeply about our mission, community and each other. That is why here at Meridian Manor we are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.
Posted 3 weeks ago