This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
URGENTLY SEEKING - LPN/RN
Ashburn, VA 20146
Maxim Healthcare Services
Posted 10 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Home Care Case
Opening: DAYS Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat
Skills Required: G-Tube, Trach, Vent
Shift Times: 8:00am 9:30pm (Half Shift Is Okay As Well)
Maxim Healthcare is looking for LicensedPractical Nurses (LPN's) and Registered Nurses (RN's) to assume responsibilityand accountability for the application of the nursing process and the deliveryof patient care. Nurses that work with us are expected to consistently performaccording to nursing standards and are accountable for managing patient careand assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psycho-social changes in the patient's condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) License in the state of practice.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer