PART TIME - Medical Assistant - Top Secret Clearance SCI with FS Polygraph Required
Chantilly, VA 22021
QTC Medical Group
QTC Medical Group has a Medical Assistant opening for an experienced cleared professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer. Position may be part-time, day-shift and candidate must possess current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Provide assistant services to include, but not limited to, Phlebotomy, Spirometry, BLS and BAL.
- Assist in basic medical assessments to include vital signs, patient check-in, basic life support and assist nursing as needed.
- Maintain patient records through electronic medical record documentation.
- Perform other duties as required
- Work independently as needed to achieve day-to-day objectives
- Coordinate with other medical staff as needed and communicate with internal and customer team members
- Ability to read, write, and analyze/evaluate charts
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Experience & Education Requirements:
- At least two years of applicable experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Medical Assistant Certificate or Degree preferred
- 2 year(s): Applicable experience (Medical Assistant)
- Medical Assistant or better
- Bachelors or better
Licenses & CertificationsPreferred
- Medical Assistant
- Blood Draws/Venipuncture
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization