This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Lanham, MD 20703
Chesapeake Home Health Care, Inc
Posted 10 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Private Duty Nursing-LPN, Pediatric ( Waldorf, Hollywood, Woodbine, Upper Marlboro Bowie, MD, District Heights, MD,)
Come join a premier Home Health Care Agency. Chesapeake Home Health Care provides health care to medically fragile children and young adults with home or school setting. We are currently seeking caring and energetic Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
You must posses the following requirements:
1. A minimum of 1 year of clinical experience within the past three years.
2. One year of pediatric experience within the past three years.
3. Ability to assess the needs and service request of the patient utilizing the nursing process and document the care delivered.
4. Ability to apply independent emergency measures to counteract adverse developments and notifies physician of patient's condition.
5. Perform competently all skill, treatments, and procedures approve within the scope of practice according to State Board of Nursing.
6. Writes legibly and accurately documents clinical progress notes regarding patient's care and condition.
7. Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures where applicable.
8. Possess a valid MD/VA nursing license.
9. Be able to successfully pass a Federal Criminal Background check for Child Care.
*A representative from the HR department will be in contact with you within 1 -2 business days after submission.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Contract
Posted 3 weeks ago
Posted 1 weeks ago