This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN - $3,000 Sign-Up Bonus*
Millersburg, PA 17061
Premier At Susquehanna
Posted 11 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Shifts Available: PT 7am - 3pm, PT 3pm - 11pm, PT 11pm - 7am, FT 7am - 3pm, FT 3pm - 11pm, FT 11pm - 7am, and FT Weekend 7pm-7am every Saturday, Sunday and 11pm-7am on Friday and Monday.
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN for our skilled nursing facility Premier at Susquehanna in Millersburg, PA!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day activities performed by other members of the nursing team.
For a limited Time and quantity we are Now offering Sign Up Bonuses of $3,000 for Full time, and $2,000* for Part Time. (Offer ends 8/1/19)
To be paid out in full over 3 months.
LPN ($2,000) PT 7 am - 3 pm
LPN ($2,000) PT 3 pm - 11 pm
LPN ($2,000) PT 11 pm - 7 am
LPN ($3,000) FT 7 am - 3 pm
LPN ($3,000) FT 3 pm - 11 pm
LPN ($3,000) FT 11 pm - 7 am
LPN ($3,000) FT Weekend 7pm-7am every Saturday, Sunday and 11pm-7am on Friday and Monday
SMS us for a rapid response People Powered.
- Coordinates, assesses, plans, delivers, and evaluates nursing care for a specific group of patients/residents on a designated unit
- Performs accurate, thorough, and timely nursing assessments and reassessments of patient/resident care needs in accordance with Nursing Department standards of practice.
- Delivers direct and indirect nursing care to patients/residents, fostering the maintenance of the highest functional level for the patient/resident at each stage of illness and emphasizing family inclusion.
- Evaluates the patient/resident response to treatment plan and consults with physicians and other members of the interdisciplinary team to revise ongoing plan of care to best meet the needs of patients/residents;
- Coordinates and documents discharge planning process for assigned patients/residents, ensuring that both the patient/resident, family members, and/or caretakers fully understand the discharge plan of care
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- We are also willing to accept graduates that are not licensed yet depending on available supervision
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!