This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Brigham City, UT 84302
Avalon Health Care
Posted 10 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Willow Glen Health and Rehab is seeking a dependable, organized and dedicated Licensed Practical Nurses to join our outstanding team!
- Shift Differential for NOC Shift
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedules
Under the supervision of the registered nurse, advanced practice registered nurse, licensed physician or other health care provider authorized by the state; the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will participate in the development, implementation and modification of the comprehensive plan of care for facility residents. He/She will practice within the legal boundaries for practical nursing authorized by the state for the delivery of patient care and related services.
Candidates must have a current nursing license as well as a positive attitude!
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in practicing state.
- Demonstrates understanding that state and Federal rules and regulations govern the practices within the facility.
- Ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of infection control principles and practices.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and positively with staff, residents and family members.
- Basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn company software.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulation and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics.
Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Avalon is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Brenna Monsen, , .