This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
$5000 Sign On Bonus for LPN or $7500 for RN Charge Nurse - Full Time N
The Dalles, OR 97058
EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted 10 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
The Dalles is currently accepting applications and offering a $5000 Sign On Bonus for a Full Time NOC shift LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) or $7500 for a Full Time Noc shift RN (Registered Nurse) to join our team. We offer a 12 hour shift and a nice rotation in order to provide work/life balance to our staff. This is a great center, that borders a beautiful cherry orchard. In addition to the great experience based wage, this position receives $3.00/hour shift differential, when working NOC shift.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) GENERAL SUMMARY
Manage the nursing care of assigned residents to maximize independence and self-direction for residents. Responsible for safety of residents under their supervision. Manages day-to-day compliance with Federal and State regulations, Center policies and procedures, and standard of practice with regard to resident care. Validates nursing staff functions within the scope of their practice and complies with regulations, policies and procedures.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) or RN (Registered Nurse) EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- One-year previous supervisory experience in hospital, SNF or other related medical facility preferred.
- Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices preferred.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) BENEFITS
- Medical and Dental Insurance thru Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Vision Coverage
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (Stock Bonus Program)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Employee Hardship Fund
- 100% Employee Owned Company
The Dalles Health & Rehabilitation
1023 W. 25th St.
The Dalles, OR 97058
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority, the EmpRes Healthcare companies are committed to:
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
EmpRes Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.