This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Ask about Daily Pay!! Teton Post A
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted 11 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Teton Post Acute Care and Rehabilitation is currently accepting applications for our great team of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's). As a team, we serve our community by providing quality long term care and short-stay rehabilitation for our residents. We are seeking CNA's with a strong work ethic, integrity and a strong desire to make a difference. Come and see what we are about! Our nurses and aides work as a team in our center! We are proud of our reputation and the care we provide to our residents.
Ask about Daily Pay!!!
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) performs a combination of the following duties in caring for our residents consistent with the plan of care, established long-term care standards and Center policies and processes.
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance and utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL and Aide flow sheets).
- Other duties as assigned.
3111 Channing Way
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority, the EmpRes Healthcare companies are committed to:
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
Empres is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D/