This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
The Dalles, OR 97058
EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted 11 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
We are now accepting applications for a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care. This is a great center with amazing staff who care deeply for our residents. If you would like to be part of our team, please don't hesitate to give us a call!
Under general supervision, the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant, Nurse Aide Certified) performs a combination of following duties in caring for residents in the Center, consistent with the plan of care and established long-term care standards and Center policies and processes. The CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) is expected to perform duties in compliance with state and federal regulations.
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry, and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance, and utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL, and Aide flow sheets)
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Qualifications
- Current certification as a nursing assistant In the state of employment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work in a sometimes fast paced environment and relate to patient, family and long-term care staff
- Ability to work well in teams
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields to include school studies
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Benefits:
- DAILY PAY$$$
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- SO MUCH MORE
The Dalles Health & Rehabilitation Center
1023 W. 25th Street
The Dalles, Oregon 97058
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company . We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring from our belief that people are always the number one priority!