This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Reading, PA 19610
Posted 11 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Shift Available: FT 3pm-11pm, PT 7am-3pm, PT 11pm-7am, and PRN 7am-3pm and 11pm-7am.
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN for our skilled nursing facility in Reading, PA!
The Licensed Practical Nurse LPN is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day activities performed by other members of the nursing team.
LPN FT 3pm-11pm
LPN PT 7am-3pm
LPN PT 11pm-7am
LPN PRN 7am-3pm and 11pm-7am
SMS us for a rapid response People Powered.
- Coordinates, assesses, plans, delivers, and evaluates nursing care for a specific group of patients/residents on a designated unit.
- Performs accurate, thorough, and timely nursing assessments and reassessments of patient/resident care needs in accordance with Nursing Department standards of practice.
- Delivers direct and indirect nursing care to patients/residents, fostering the maintenance of the highest functional level for the patient/resident at each stage of illness and emphasizing family inclusion.
- Evaluates the patient/resident response to treatment plan and consults with physicians and other members of the interdisciplinary team to revise ongoing plan of care to best meet the needs of patients/residents;
- Coordinates and documents discharge planning process for assigned patients/residents, ensuring that both the patient/resident, family members, and/or caretakers fully understand the discharge plan of care
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- We are also willing to accept graduates that are not licensed yet depending on available supervision
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!