This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Elmwood Park, IL 60707
BrightStar Care - Elmwood Park, IL
Posted 11 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Overnight and Mid-shifts CNAs- Immediate Hire
$14 to $16 / hr
Work as many or as few hours as you want, as our independently owned and operated team is looking for high-energy CNA-certified individuals that are looking for full or part time work.
Work one-on-one with our clients in their homes, this is not facility work.
Responsibilities: * Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
* Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary
* Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
* Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
* Ensure clients rights are adhered to
* High school diploma or GED * Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
* Certification as a CNA * Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Posted 2 weeks ago