This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Home Health Aide (HHA)
Triangle, VA 22172
BrightStar Care of Fredericksburg & Springfield
Posted 11 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Are you looking for a home health aide job where you can make a difference in people's lives Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you That's where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold "A Higher Standard".
What We Offer:At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:* Paid Time Off Bonus
* Weekly pay with direct deposit
* Employee referral bonus
* Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
* Mobile shift access
* Employee of the month
* Flexible schedule
* We promote from within
* Free continuing education
* Part of a team with RN oversight
* HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
* Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:* We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekday, weekend, and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
Responsibilities* Providing assistance and hygiene care as directed, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities and assisting with measurements, if necessary
* Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
* Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
Requirements* Successful completion of a Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Program
* Minimum of one (1) year of documented health care experience
* High school diploma or GED
* Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Licensed driver with an insured automobile
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posted 1 weeks ago