This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Home Health Aide (HHA) - Woodbury
Woodbury, NY 11797
BrightStar Care - Garden City
Posted 11 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Are you looking for a home health aide job where you can make a difference in people's lives
Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you
That's where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing.
We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including: * Exclusive Employee Discount and Gift Programs
* 401(k) * Paid Time Off
* Travel Pay * Employee Assistance Program
* Paid Training * OnCall bonus
* Part of a team with RN Oversight * Employee referral bonus
* Mobile shift access * Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
* Flexible schedule * National company with over 300+ locations
* We promote from within * Paid continuing education
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:* We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend, evening, overnight and live-in opportunities, in-home and facility based
Responsibilities* Providing assistance and hygiene care as directed, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities and assisting with measurements, if necessary
* Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
* Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
Requirements* Home Health Aide or Personal Care Aide Certified
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull.
Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
* Eligible to work in the United States
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Home Health Aide (HHA)