This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
CNA/HCA In-Home Care
Lacey, WA 98503
Posted 11 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
We currently have a high need for HCA's and CNA's to provide in-home care for seniors in the Olympia, WA area.
You must be willing and able to commit to a schedule.
Must be reliable and show up to work on-time and in uniform.
We are looking for someone who is available to work weekends.
This is a part-time position. Warning: This position requires adulting.
What do our Caregivers say about us "They say thank you for everything I do. They praise my experience" - Anonymous Employee Comment Home Care Pulse Survey 2018
A rewarding experience of providing in-home care for seniors, active adults, chronic illness, hospice and Veterans.
Assisting the clients in maintaining a more independent life outside of care facilities and hospitals; enabling our clients to stay in their homes.
Duties can include, but are not limited to cooking and preparing meals, light house work, assistance in dressing, personal hygiene, companion care and post-surgery care as well as transportation to activities and appointments.
What we can offer you: * 401k
* Medical and dental insurance * New Hire Bonus of $150 after 90 days
* Employee Referral Bonus * Free Continuing Education (CEUs) and Advanced Skills Training
* Employee Recognition Events Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
* Must be at least 18 years old or older
* CNA or HCA license (within 200 days of hire)
* Must have reliable transportation and insurance
* Must have a clean driving record
* Ability to pass a criminal background investigation
* Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
* Ability to communicate effectively in English - verbal and written
Preferred: * One (1) year prior work experience
Physical Requirements: * Ability to push, pull and lift 25 lbs.
Primary Functions include but are not limited to:
* Light housekeeping
* Activities of daily living
Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Posted 1 weeks ago