Part Time Licensed Vocational Nurses | LVN
Encinitas, CA 92024
Silverado Senior Living - Encinitas
World Class Assisted Living Memory Care Community is presently seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN's) to join our clinical team in Encinitas, CA!
This is a Part-Time / Per Diem position!
At Silverado, we give LIFE to those affected by Alzheimer's and other memory impairing diseases. We are committed to providing a homelike environment, where the residents and their families can enjoy
the maximum level of independence, while achieving the highest quality of life, with the safety, dignity, and respect they deserve. Nursing at Silverado is different. Our nurses join Silverado for the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with residents, families and associates. As a member of our team, you can take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of your compassion and the many lives that you will enrich.
- Dynamic home-like setting (complete with pets!)
- Intergenerational model that encourages associates to bring their children to work
- Ongoing clinical and professional growth opportunities regarding leadership forums and dementia training and certification
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401K and employee wellness programs and discounts
- Energy, compassion, and a zest for helping others thrive
- A passion and an interest in the geriatric and aging population
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Currently licensed as an LVN/LPN
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California! Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for our full-time associates including:
Health & Well-Being Benefits:
- Wide range of Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Silverado Strong - Total Wellbeing Program with the ability to earn incentives*
Financial Protection Benefits:
- Company Paid Life, AD&D, Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary accident, hospital and critical illness plans, legal plans*
- 401k Plan*
Learn more about our Silverado Benefits:
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
*Available for both full time & part time associatesJB.0.00.LN