This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
LPN & RN Vent: Night Shifts 7pm-7am
Jonesborough, TN 37659
BrightStar Care - Gurnee, IL
Posted 11 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
LPNs and RNs needed to provide skilled care in client's home for BrightStar Medical Staffing.
Must have a trach, quad, and vent experience.
Competitive hourly salary + bonus. Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people's lives
Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you
That's where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits, you need.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
We have Night Shift positions available and provide highly competitive hourly rates:
* LPNs and RNs: Needed to provide high tech skilled care in the client's home: Night 7pm-7am Shift Available
What We Offer: At BrightStar Care, we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing.
We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
* Time Off Bonus * Insurance: * Medical
* Dental * Vision
* Life Insurance * Free Training
* Part of a team with RN Oversight * Employee referral bonus
* Home Health or Facility shifts available
* Flexible schedule * National company with over 300+ locations
* We promote from within * HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
* Weekly pay via direct deposit * Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device.
* Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in the process!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
* We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* National opportunities with over 300 locations in the US
Responsibilities: * Must have experience in acute level care, including trach, suctioning, interpreting labs and recognizing signs and symptoms of abnormalities.
* Care for an individual based on doctor's orders and plan of care
* Counsels client and family through care process while updating family on a regular basis
* Records and tracks care to note, provides to Director of Operations on a weekly basis
* Assures clinical records are following local, state, and federal law
* Adheres to all HIPAA confidentiality requirements
Requirements: * The current unrestricted license in the State of Tennessee where care is provided
* A degree is required ... Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program
* Minimum 1 year of documented experience required.
* 3-5 years of clinical experience with one-year experience in a home health agency, hospital, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or based on disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)