CNA/CMT/HHA/PCA needed for home care in Lexington Park
Lexington Park, MD 20653
Angels Who Care Home Health Services
Angels Who Care Home Health Services is a unique home care agency which takes pride in caring for our clients and caregivers. We are a committed organization, with a passion to help the people who ... + MORE
Full-Time and Part-Time
Maryland CNA, PCA or HHA needed in Lexington Park on weekends
More About the Company:
At Angels Who Care, our mission and our passion are to serve seniors and people living with disabilities with love, providing excellent care with dignity, respect, and kindness. Your skills and compassion will help to ensure that our agency's clients can live their BEST lives.
We recruit caregivers who are excited to work with us to achieve this.
More About the Job:
When & Where_:
- The job is in Lexington Park, MD.
- Must be available to work on Saturdays or Sundays or
- Shifts: AM, and/or PM
- Assist client with activities of daily living
- Help client with preparing for sleep
- Bathe and dress patients
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
* Active Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License in Maryland
*Personal Care Aide Training
* Home Health Aide certification
* Experience working as a caregiver
Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide
- Personal Care Aide (PCA)
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT)
- Must speak English
- We hire new grads
(8a - 12p)
(12p - 4p)
(4p - 8p)
(8p - 8a)
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.