This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT WEEKENDS
Beloit, KS 67420
Posted 11 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
HILLTOP LODGE HEALTH AND REHABILITATION!
Join the growing team at Hilltop for the pleasurable experience we provide.
- Competitive Wages and Benefits Package
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
Certified Nursing Assistants: WEEKENDS
Responsibilities Include:Assisting RNs and LPNs with services necessary in caring for the personal needs, safety, and comfort of residents/patients as assigned.
- Answer signal lights and bells to determine resident needs
- Assist residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair and incontinence care
- Obtain food trays and assist residents with feeding
- Assist resident with range of motion exercises
- Provide for personal care and comfort
- Assist residents with ambulation for short distance in facility
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed
- Provide direct and indirect resident care services
- Meet the communication needs of resident and family
- Communicate to nursing team all changes in residents' clinical conditions
- Perform other tasks as assigned
CNA certification in TN
Hilltop Lodge is an equal opportunity employer