Certified Nursing Assistant
Annapolis, MD 21403
Home Care Assistance
Compassionate and dependable caregivers are needed to provide various personal care on a part time to full time basis. The right candidate will provide for the personal needs and comfort of clients in their homes or in facilities. Personal care includes: personal hygiene such as assisting to the bathroom, bathing, care of mouth, and skin and hair care and more. May assist in transfers: from bed to wheelchair, from wheelchair to toilet. Personal caregivers also may provide help such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders.
PRN and Live Ins...
- Medical, Dental, Vision and more...
- Friendly work environment and communication from our supportive office staff
- Flexible scheduling that works with your availability
- Competitive pay, including Overtime and Holiday Pay
- Training and Continuing Education opportunities
- Create and maintain open communication with seniors, their families, and our staff
- Assist with personal care including bathing, dressing, incontinence, and mobility
- Companionship through meal preparation, light housekeeping, and running errands
- Medication and fluid reminders
- Assist with all Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) as assigned
- CNA or GNA License is required
- 6 months to 1 Year experience in a Caregiving Role
- First Aid + CPR Certification
- Positive Attitude, Great Communication Skills, Able to Work Independently
- Empathetic and Great Personal Character
- Ability to regularly lift 75+ lbs
- Willingness to work nights weekends and holidays
- Ability to pass a background check
Questions? Give us a call!
If you have questions about becoming a caregiver with Home Care Assistance, please call (443) 302-2771.
Our office is located at 2642 Brandermill Blvd, Gambrills, MD 21054.
We serve seniors in Prince Georges County, Anne Arundel County, Howard County and the surrounding communities. Visit our website to learn more: https://hcamatch.com/