Certified Medical Assistant
Chicago, IL 60614
Lincoln Park Family Physicians
Experienced medical assistant on a full-time basis in a private practice setting. Seeking an individual with experience working with patients of all ages, infants to seniors. Candidate must possess a great work ethic, detail oriented, excellent verbal, written and documentation skills. Be computer literate, able to multi-task under pressure enjoy being part of a team. Must have a pleasant demeanor as you will be working with patients in office and via telephone.
* Injections and Immunizations
* Charting in EMR
* Scheduling appointments
* Creating Referrals, electronically
* Minimum 1-2 years of experience in family/pediatric practice or equivalent
* Current Medical Assistant Certification
* A graduate of Medical Assistant Program
* CPR Certified
Hours are Monday through Friday: M & W 8:30a -5:30p; T & TH 8:30a-7:30p; F 8:30a-12:30p and 1st & 3rd Sat 8:30a-12:30p. We offer competitive salary with overtime as needed and benefits.