Nursing Assistant | NAC HCA NAR (Free Meals)
Mercer Island, WA 98040
ERA Living - Aljoya Mercer Island
Era Living is seeking a part-time Resident Assistant to become the newest members of our Community Health team located in our Aljoya Mercer Island Community, Mercer Island, WA.
We offer competitive compensation and a work environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Resident Assistant carries out the concepts of Assisted Living with residents, ensuring resident choice, independence, privacy, respect, and dignity in all interactions. This role provides personal care services and exceptional clinical observation of residents living in licensed apartments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (NAC/CNA) or Home Care Aide (HCA) Certification required; Registered Nursing Assistant (NAR) acceptable with proof of graduation from approved school, a copy of NAR, and on condition that CNA is earned within 120 days of hire.
- 1 year care giving experience and 2 years' experience working with seniors, preferred
- Nurse Delegation and Med Pass experience, preferred
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter’s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).JB.0.00.LN