Nursing Assistant | NAC HCA NAR ($500 Signing Bonus)
Seattle, WA 98125
ERA Living - Aljoya Thornton Place
Era Living is seeking a full-time Resident Assistant (NAC/HCA/NAR) to become the newest member of our Community Health team located in our Aljoya Thornton Place Community, Seattle, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Resident Assistant carries out the concepts of Assisted Living with residents, ensuring resident choice, independence, privacy, respect, and dignity in all interactions. This role provides personal care services and exceptional clinical observation of residents living in licensed apartments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (NAC/CNA) or Home Care Aide (HCA) Certification required; Registered Nursing Assistant (NAR) acceptable with proof of graduation from approved school, a copy of NAR, and on condition that CNA is earned within 120 days of hire.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- 1 year care giving experience and 2 years' experience working with seniors, preferred
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter’s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).JB.0.00.LN