Nursing Assistant | NAC HCA NAR ($500 Signing Bonus)
Seattle, WA 98115
ERA Living - Ida Culver House Ravenna
$500 Signing Bonus! Company Paid Continuing Education Units (CEUs)!
Era Living is seeking full-time and part-time Resident Assistants (NAC/HCA/NAR) to become the newest member of our Assisted Living Community Health team located in our Ida Culver House Ravenna Community, in Seattle, WA. Candidate flexibility will determine the hours worked. Various days and shifts are available.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Company paid CEUs
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Resident Assistant carries out the concepts of Assisted Living, ensuring resident choice, independence, privacy, respect, and dignity in all interactions. Resident Assistants provide personal care services and exceptional clinical observation of residents living in licensed apartments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (NAC/CNA) or Home Care Aide (HCA) Certification required; Registered Nursing Assistant (NAR) acceptable with proof of graduation from approved school, a copy of NAR, and on condition that CNA is earned within 120 days of hire.
- 1 year care giving experience and 2 years' experience working with seniors, preferred
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter’s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).