Certified Nurse Assistant
San Rafael, CA 94911
WHO WE ARE
Villa Marin is a non-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community located in San Rafael, CA. This community offers residents independent living options and daily support services as needed. Residents enjoy the pride of ownership and participate in decision-making about the community. Villa Marin historically holds an overall rating of Top Performers, according to U.S. News for retirement communities. If you enjoy working with people in a beautiful community like Villa Marin, and have the skills and experience to match the job description below, we may have an opportunity for you! We're always looking for people who are friendly, reliable, and ready to help make our community a great place to live. We hope to hear from you soon.
Villa Marin is currently looking for a Full-Time Certified Nurse Assistant responsible for a variety of duties including but not limited to rendering assistance to resident seniors with their activities of daily living; such as hygiene, grooming, bathing, dressing and eating. The person in this position maintains required reports and documents on residents, charts all procedures on nursing care rendered, and performs related work as required in accordance to Title 22/OBRA. The right candidate for this position must be available to work a flexible schedule; shifts to include mornings, evenings, weekends and some holidays.
• 4 days on, 2 days off rotation
• 7:00am to 3:30pm
• Shifts will also include weekends and some holidays according to rotation
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Patience and understanding of the aged, tact and courtesy in dealing with residents & guests
• Previous C.N.A. and SNF experience is preferred
• Must hold current California C.N.A. certificate
Applicant must be capable of performing the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations. Also must meet health assessment requirements as regulated by the California Department of Social Services. TB testing and fingerprint clearance required by Community Care Licensing through the State of California Department of Justice background check bureau.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Rate of Pay – To be discussed during interview
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability insurance coverage
- Sign on bonuses awarded at 90 days and six months
- Shift Differential as additional compensation when applicable
- Professional stipend for current Certified Nurse Assistant license held
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k retirement savings program with employer contribution
- Commuter Benefit Program, including pre-tax deductible Clipper Card contributions
- Paid vacation, paid sick time, paid bereavement leave, jury duty leave and more
For more information about our community, please visit our website at www.villa-marin.com
NOTE TO SONOMA COUNTY APPLICANTS
Convenient transit to San Rafael from Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Cotati, and Petaluma is available via the SMART train. Shuttle service from the SMART train station to Villa Marin's beautiful hillside location is offered to employees free of charge!
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume with the job title, “Full-Time C.N.A.” in the subject line to (415) 499-1061. You may also mail your resume to us at: Human Resources Department, 100 Thorndale Drive, San Rafael, CA 94903.
We welcome you to be a part of our active community! Our condos range from studio to 3-bedroom layouts with living spaces offering 660 to 2,254 square feet. With onsite five-star medical facilities, it’s easy to see what Villa Marin has become a top choice for senior home buyers in Marin County.
For more information, please call us at (415) 492-2408 or fill out our contact form. We invite you to a private, complimentary tour for you and your family so you can see firsthand while Villa Marin is such a great place to call home.