This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Leesburg, VA 20175
A-Line Staffing Solutions
Posted 9 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
A Line Staffing Solutions is actively seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse, position in the Leesburg, VA 20176 area. This is an exciting opportunity for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with at least one years' experience working with an Electronic Medical Record, taking vital signs and performing Point of Care Testing.
Licensed Practical Nurse Benefits:
- Hours are both Saturday and Sunday only 9am to 4pm
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available after 90 days
- Growing Team with opportunity for growth
- Quick Interviews and Offers!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Position Summary:
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assists in providing clinical services in a unique retail setting. Under the supervision of a Nurse Practitioner, the LPN will assist with greeting patients, taking vital, completing accurate patient documentation via computerized charting, as well as duties such as supply ordering, inventory and weekly patient logs
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Duties:
- Performs and documents a focused history per clinical guidelines.
- Obtain and document vital signs per Minute Clinic clinical guidelines.
- Perform and document vision and hearing tests
- Collect laboratory specimens under the direction of the Nurse Practitioner.
- Perform CLIA waved laboratory tests and document results under the direction of the Nurse Practitioner.
- Provide immunizations to children and adults pursuant to Minute Clinic's written LVN Guidelines and Vaccination Protocols
- Provide patient education verbally and in writing regarding the diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Demonstrate courteous and professional manner toward the public.
- Respond to patients/customers needs. Focus on retaining current patients and attracting new clients. j. Accurately uses SOAP charting.
Minimum of one-year related work experience to include working with an Electronic Medical Record, taking vital signs and performing Point of Care Testing.
The Licensed Practical Nurse is a graduate of a school of Practical or Vocational Nursing, approved by the State Agency and/or accredited by the National League for Nursing (Accrediting Commission (NLNAC)) at the time the program was completed by the applicant.
The LPN/LVN must have a full, active and unrestricted license as a Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurse in a State, Territory or Commonwealth of the United States or District of Columbia .