LPN Clinic / Weekend (9-4)
Leesburg, VA 20175
A-Line Staffing Solutions
Discuss pay at interview
Part Time Clinic LPN -Leesburh, VA
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assists in providing clinical services in a retail clinic setting. Work under the supervision of a Nurse Practitioner, the LPN will assist with greeting patients, taking vital, completes accurate patient documentation via computerized charting, as well as duties such as supply ordering, inventory and weekly patient logs.
Shift: Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am -4:00 pm
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Duties:
- Quality patient care, obtains and documents vital signs, collect laboratory specimens
- Record keeping, inputs patient's demographic information,
- Integrity and professionalism, adheres to the appropriate code of ethics, uses resources efficiently, conservatively and is cost conscious.
- Marketing, explains services, benefits and fees to the general public and retail employees who visit the clinic.
- Clinic environment, keeps the clinic clean and uncluttered
- Minimum of one-year LPN experience preferably in a physician's office, specialty clinic, urgent care or community clinic setting.
- Experience using Electronic Medical Record preferably EPIC
- Experience taking vital signs and performing Point of Care Testing
- LPN with a full, active and unrestricted license in VA
[Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
LPN, clinic, primary care, physicians office, specialty clinic, community clinic, urgent care, vital signs, poc testing epic, Point of Care Testing, emr, ehr, specimen processing, record keeping, medical records, vitals
Posted 1 weeks ago
$11.00 - $13.00 per hour · Posted 1 weeks ago