Certified Nurse Assistant CNA
New York, NY 10261
Towne Nursing is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant for immediate hire in the Bronx.
The CNA is responsible for providing routine daily care to assigned residents including but not limited to personal hygiene care, meals and nutrition, safe transfers and assisting with maintaining a clean and healthy environment.
- Assist patients with hygiene needs
- Measure and record patients' temperatures and blood pressures
- Observe and record patients' reactions to medications and treatment
- Practice safety and infection control policies
- Maintain scheduling flexibility to meet unit patient care needs
- Participate in the organization and prioritization of patient and unit activities
- Supervision is received from the nursing personnel on the unit
- Current New York CNA license
- Sick Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits
- Referral Bonus
- New Grads Welcome!
- Start almost Immediately!
- Flexible Schedule - Lots of shifts available
- Dedicated coordinator available 24/7