HHA or Caregivers needed to drive patients to and from same-day surgery
Baltimore, MD 21215
Home Helpers Home Care of Baltimore
We take our commitment to families seriously, and we’re proud of our talented team and the work we do. Serving families in their homes is a special calling – and at Home Helpers, we continually att... + MORE
Part-Time and PRN
We have partnered with one of the largest surgi-centers in Baltimore and are looking for exceptional caregivers who will escort patients on their surgery day. Become a "Surgery Concierge Escort"
You will ick up their patients from home on day of surgery. Accompany the patient and stay through the duration of surgery and recovery and return the patient safely back home while handling prescription pick ups, meal preps, pet care or any other post surgery requests.
- Transportation to and from the surgi-center on the day of surgery.
- Staying through the duration of the surgery
- Assuring comfort and safety.
Additional duties may include:
- Post surgery prescription pickup, grocery shopping, meal preparation, and pet care.
- Must have valid Driver's License.
- Must have a reliable vehicle (must be able to provide proof of auto insurance).
- Home Health Aide (HHA) preferred but NOT required.
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- CPR/First Aid
- Vehicle Required
- Must speak English
- We hire new grads
(8a - 12p)
(12p - 4p)
(4p - 8p)
(8p - 8a)
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the hiring company.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.