RN or LPN - Per Diem - Quality Home Visits
Anoka, MN 55303
Matrix Medical Network
Not Just Your Typical Workday…
Would you like to have a more direct impact on patient's lives while making up to $32 per completed visit If so, keep reading!
We are looking for 1099 Independent Contractors to go into members' homes and provide Quality Visits. Our clients, the health insurance companies, are held accountable for offering and providing quality care to their members. Matrix Medical Network has developed a Quality Visit Program to help close the gaps that are not being addressed through traditional methods. These Quality Visits are a way to connect with members and collect valuable information related to their health, while also providing the member with basic health education.
For this role, you will be driving to the member's homes to conduct the visits. These Quality Visits include:
- Collection of a blood sample via finger stick, requesting a urine sample, and using equipment to screen for osteoporosis and/or to complete a diabetic retinal eye exam.
- Patient data is gathered which includes taking their blood pressure and documenting their height and weight.
- Patient education, with recommendations for follow up, as needed.
These Quality Visits take approximately 30 minutes to complete, and all screening and lab results are shared with the patient and the patient's primary care provider for appropriate continuity of care.
Requirements for this role include:
- A current and unrestricted license as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse.
- 3 years' experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse. 1 year of home health/hospice experience is preferred.
- Must be able to visit members in their private residence.
- A valid state driver's license.
- Proof of adequate automobile insurance coverage for the state of residence.
- Must have good computer skills as we do all charting electronically.
About Matrix Medical Network
Delivering quality and convenient healthcare requires a passion for understanding members' needs and subsequently assisting them in taking preventative measures to mitigate current or future health risks. Matrix Medical Network serves our Clients and their Health Plans by providing their members a deeper level of understanding of their needs through affordable access to preventive care. Our organization is founded on the principles associated with changing lives by delivering quality healthcare across the nation where people live and work. Matrix Medical Network thrives on that passion. Using a patient-centered approach, our clinicians seek to understand the current state of the members' health and support them in setting mutual, realistic goals.
Matrix Medical Network is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer