Community Integration and Employment Specialist (DSP)
Cleveland, OH 44101
Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities
The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities (CCBDD) is seeking several Full time Community Integration and Employment Specialists (CIES ) to supervise, direct, and train individuals with developmental disabilities in various locations across Cuyahoga County, Ohio.
UNUSUAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Heavy lifting may be required at times.
- Transportation of individuals in CCBDD or personal vehicles may be required.
- High school diploma or GED certificate of high school equivalence;
- Applicants must have either one year of experience working with adults with developmental disabilities; or experience working in a similar setting; or one year of college
- Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a CPR/First Aid/AED certification required for the position. You are required to bring this certification with you to the job; however, you do not need it at the time of application.
- Applicants must have a v alid state of Ohio driver's license and an excellent, insurable, driving record.
MORE DETAILS CAN BE FOUND ON OUR WEBSITE.