I'm a CNA in another state. How do I get certified as a CNA In Virginia?

Posted by Dr. Charlene Brown, CEO of Caregiver Jobs Now on July 30, 2019

We love that you want to work as a Certified Nursing Assistant in Virginia!!

Out-of-State caregivers who already have a CNA certification from another state (and want to become certified in Virginia), will need to apply for endorsement of their CNA certification in Virginia online. You'll be required to pay an endorsement fee. Use this link to get started on your CNA transfer application for Virginia.

To be considered for the license transfer, your application for a Virginia license will need to meet following requirements:

  • You are currently registered as a CNA in your state of residence
  • You have no findings of abuse, neglect, or misappropriation, and
  • You complete and submit all the requirements of the online application

GOOD LUCK with your transfer application!
We are rooting for you

The Caregiver Jobs Now Team

Back to Blog